Can I still top-up my Revolut account in CZK and HUF?
You can continue receiving bank transfers in CZK and HUF using your international IBAN as well as making top-ups in these currencies using your non-Revolut debit or credit card. You can also continue to make outbound bank transfers, card payments or exchange these currencies as usual
Changes to Local Account Details Q1 2021
- What happens to payments sent to the local account details after 18 March 2021?
- Which details should I use instead, and where can I find them?
- I have recurring payments sent to my local account details, will I still receive them?
- Why are my local account details not visible in the Revolut App?
- Will my outbound transactions be disrupted by this change?
- Can I expect any hidden fees or delays?
- Can my salary still be paid into my Revolut account?
- Can I still top-up my Revolut account?
- I only use my Revolut account for the local account details, how can I close my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for returned payments?