You can split the bill with your contacts in just a few taps. Simply choose a payment, tap the 'Split bill' button and select the phone contacts you would like to split the cost with. You can edit the individual amounts owed or just hit ‘Request’ to split the bill evenly. Your contacts will receive a notification with a request for the owed sum of money, which they can accept in a single tap. Once accepted, the money will arrive in your account instantly. Splitting the bill is free, instant and can be settled in any of our supported currencies: AED, AUD, BGN, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, ILS, ISK, JPY, MAD, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, QAR, RON, RSD, RUB, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, USD, ZAR
With bank transfer
- Changes to Local Account Details Q1 2021
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents
Changes to Local Account Details Q1 2021
- What happens to payments sent to the local account details after 18 March 2021?
- Which details should I use instead, and where can I find them?
- I have recurring payments sent to my local account details, will I still receive them?
- Why are my local account details not visible in the Revolut App?
- Will my outbound transactions be disrupted by this change?
- Can I expect any hidden fees or delays?
- Can my salary still be paid into my Revolut account?
- Can I still top-up my Revolut account?
- I only use my Revolut account for the local account details, how can I close my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for returned payments?