Switch your Revolut account to another EU bank or PSP
Although we'd be sad to see you go, you can find information about how to switch your account from Revolut to another bank or payment service provider (PSP) below.
If you're interested in switching your Revolut account to another bank, or PSP established in another EU Member State (but not Lithuania), please contact us via the 'Help' section in your app.
Upon receiving your request we'll:
- Provide you with a list of all your existing periodic transfer instructions and direct debits, if any, as well as any available information on periodic credit transfers and user-initiated direct debit transactions performed on your payment account during the last 13 months
- Transfer the remaining positive balance of funds in your payment account to the payment account held by you at the new payment service provider; if you are part of a Group Vault you will have to close it (if you are admin) or remove your access to the vault in order to switch.
- Close the payment account held with us (if you want us to). Revolut doesn’t charge you to keep a standard account open that is not in use. We do not advise closing your Revolut account as it can take a bit of time to set up a new account with the same mobile number. If you still want to close your account, please note that you will need to liquidate any open trading positions and move any funds in other pockets to your account; if you were on a paid plan we will refund you for any unused time. Also please bear in mind that we will keep your data for 6 years after closure to comply with regulations, such as anti-money laundering laws.
We'll perform the actions specified above on the date requested by you, which cannot be earlier than 6 business days from the date we first receive your request, with all the information needed to complete it. We'll also let you know in case any outstanding obligations prevent the closure of your account with us.
If however, you're interested in switching your Revolut account to another bank or PSP in Lithuania, then please contact the other bank or PSP to initiate this process; the other bank or PSP will then contact us to complete the switch.
You won't be charged for this service by us.
With bank transfer
- Changes to Local Account Details Q1 2021
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents