Can my salary still be paid into my Revolut account?
If your salary is currently being paid into your Revolut account using your local account details, you will need to update your employer of this change. Some employers may not allow you to be paid your salary using the ‘LT’ IBAN. In this case you would need to provide your employer with an alternative local account to receive your salary payments.
As payments made using your local account details cannot be credited from 18 March 2021 onwards, you will not receive any salary payments sent to these details from that date. It is therefore essential to update your employer immediately to ensure that you receive your salary.
Changes to Local Account Details Q1 2021
- What happens to payments sent to the local account details after 18 March 2021?
- Which details should I use instead, and where can I find them?
- I have recurring payments sent to my local account details, will I still receive them?
- Why are my local account details not visible in the Revolut App?
- Will my outbound transactions be disrupted by this change?
- Can I expect any hidden fees or delays?
- Can my salary still be paid into my Revolut account?
- Can I still top-up my Revolut account?
- I only use my Revolut account for the local account details, how can I close my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for returned payments?