I only use my Revolut account for the local account details, how can I close my Revolut account?
We are sorry to see you go! We are currently working towards allocating new local account details, but if you cannot wait you can close your account by firstly opening the Revolut app > tap on your profile icon in the top left corner > scroll down the page > click on 'Close account'.
Changes to Local Account Details Q1 2021
- What happens to payments sent to the local account details after 18 March 2021?
- Which details should I use instead, and where can I find them?
- I have recurring payments sent to my local account details, will I still receive them?
- Why are my local account details not visible in the Revolut App?
- Will my outbound transactions be disrupted by this change?
- Can I expect any hidden fees or delays?
- Can my salary still be paid into my Revolut account?
- Can I still top-up my Revolut account?
- I only use my Revolut account for the local account details, how can I close my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for returned payments?