How do I add money to my Revolut account with another card?
Open the Revolut app, tap 'Add money', then tap 'Change'.
Add your correct card details including the:
- 16-digit card number
- Expiry date
- CVC code
- Billing address postal/ZIP code (if required)
Choose the currency, enter the amount you would like to add and, if successful, your deposit will appear in your Revolut account.
We advise using your own card to add money. If someone else would like to add money to your Revolut account, they can send money to your account instantly via their Revolut app or they can send money via bank transfer.
With bank transfer
- Changes to Local Account Details Q1 2021
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents
Changes to Local Account Details Q1 2021
- What happens to payments sent to the local account details after 18 March 2021?
- Which details should I use instead, and where can I find them?
- I have recurring payments sent to my local account details, will I still receive them?
- Why are my local account details not visible in the Revolut App?
- Will my outbound transactions be disrupted by this change?
- Can I expect any hidden fees or delays?
- Can my salary still be paid into my Revolut account?
- Can I still top-up my Revolut account?
- I only use my Revolut account for the local account details, how can I close my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for returned payments?