Are there any fees for credit apart from the interest?
For personal loans, the amount of fees offered to a particular customer depends on their personal credit score. The credit score depends on the customer's creditworthiness, up-to-date financial liabilities, credit history (behaviour, active and/or already repaid overdues) etc. Any and all fees are clearly stated.
For credit limit, there is a small monthly fee of 10 zł charged if you do not perform at least 10 transactions in a calendar month.
By the way, all fees already applied and related to your current Revolut plan are stated here.
With bank transfer
- Changes to Local Account Details Q1 2021
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents
Changes to Local Account Details Q1 2021
- What happens to payments sent to the local account details after 18 March 2021?
- Which details should I use instead, and where can I find them?
- I have recurring payments sent to my local account details, will I still receive them?
- Why are my local account details not visible in the Revolut App?
- Will my outbound transactions be disrupted by this change?
- Can I expect any hidden fees or delays?
- Can my salary still be paid into my Revolut account?
- Can I still top-up my Revolut account?
- I only use my Revolut account for the local account details, how can I close my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for returned payments?