How do I manage my credit repayments?
For personal loans, you can find your entire initial repayment schedule in the credit agreement which is saved in the app. Or you can simply go to your 'Credit' tab in the home screen, select the loan of your choice and tap on ‘Statement’ to see the remaining loan schedule (from the current moment till the last payment).
A statement of the repayments you’ve made and repayments that you are due to pay are available in the credit section of your Revolut app.
Your credit limit repayments can also be accessed and managed from the Credit widget in your Profile tab. If you do not make the repayments yourself up until the due date, we will take the repayments directly from the PLN account you hold with Revolut Payments UAB (or your backup card if there is not enough money in your PLN account).
With bank transfer
- Changes to Local Account Details Q1 2021
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents
Changes to Local Account Details Q1 2021
- What happens to payments sent to the local account details after 18 March 2021?
- Which details should I use instead, and where can I find them?
- I have recurring payments sent to my local account details, will I still receive them?
- Why are my local account details not visible in the Revolut App?
- Will my outbound transactions be disrupted by this change?
- Can I expect any hidden fees or delays?
- Can my salary still be paid into my Revolut account?
- Can I still top-up my Revolut account?
- I only use my Revolut account for the local account details, how can I close my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for returned payments?