How can we help?

I’ve changed my mind, how do I cancel my credit?

According to consumer lending law in Poland, you have the possibility to use a 14 calendar days "cool-down period, within which you could cancel your consumer credit agreement without stating the reason and would repay only the amount of credit received (principal) without any fees, tax or compensation.

Interest for utilised period might apply. If you exercise the right to cancel the loan, you will be given 30 calendar days to repay the amount of credit.

As for the credit limit - if you decided to cancel it later, then you should firstly pay the used credit limit balance.

In all cases please chat to us. Please note: simply removing or deleting the credit card from the app is not enough!

Related Articles