You can request money from other Revolut users by going to the 'Payments' section in the app and selecting a contact with an 'R' next to their name. This will instantly send them a notification.
For people without the app, we'll create a payment link that you can share with them so that they can pay you back by debit or credit card in AUD, BGN, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, JPY, NOK, PLN, RON, SEK, USD, ZAR.
Identity verification has to be passed on your account for the feature to be available.
Please note that we may charge you a small fee to cover our costs. We will let you know if this fee is applicable to you and how much it is before you complete your transaction.
With bank transfer
- Changes to Local Account Details Q1 2021
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents
Changes to Local Account Details Q1 2021
- What happens to payments sent to the local account details after 18 March 2021?
- Which details should I use instead, and where can I find them?
- I have recurring payments sent to my local account details, will I still receive them?
- Why are my local account details not visible in the Revolut App?
- Will my outbound transactions be disrupted by this change?
- Can I expect any hidden fees or delays?
- Can my salary still be paid into my Revolut account?
- Can I still top-up my Revolut account?
- I only use my Revolut account for the local account details, how can I close my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for returned payments?