Does Revolut charge for card payments?
Spending with the Revolut multi-currency card in store or online is generally at no cost. However, to be sustainable we have to employ a fair usage policy for foreign exchange.
Currency exchange transactions are not charged up to 5,000zł per month anything above these allowances is charged 0.5%. You can check your remaining allowance at any time under your current price plan in the 'Profile' section of the app.
Upgrade to Revolut Premium for an increased foreign exchange allowance or Revolut Metal to enjoy unlimited currency exchange at no cost!
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card