How do I cancel my subscription?
With our Subscriptions feature you can manage all of your subscriptions in one place. You can add merchants to your Subscriptions list by going to the 'Scheduled' tab of the 'Payments' section. Simply tap 'Select new' and choose the payments from the list.This way, you can view details for every subscription, such as:
- Name of the merchant
- Amount and frequency of a payment
- Next estimated payment date
- Card linked to a subscription
- Subscription start date
- Total amount paid to a merchant and history of transactions
If a payment can't be added to your Subscriptions, please reach out to us on the in-app chat.
How can I block a subscription?
If needed, you can also block a subscription payment directly in the app. Simply open the details for a specific payment by tapping on it, and select 'Block future payments'. You can unblock it anytime.
Can't block a subscription from the app?
If you're experiencing issues with blocking a subscription from the app, please chat to us, so that our team can do that for you.
We'll try to block the subscription as soon as possible.
After a payment stop request is submitted, you should receive an automatic message within a couple of working days with a confirmation.
If you changed your mind, and wish to reactivate the subscription block, please let us know in the in-app chat.
To change the subscription amount or terms, please contact the merchant directly.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card