Do I have to join the Bank?
Joining the bank is completely optional, so you don’t have to do it. If you like your Revolut account just the way it is, you can remain a customer of Revolut Payments UAB and your account will continue to work as usual.
However, we highly recommend that you do join the Bank - it’s completely free allows you to enjoy deposit insurance and access our new Credit services (personal loans, credit cards), which will be launching soon!
From version 8.5 of the Revolut app, when joining Revolut, you will have a bank deposit account and an EMI (Electronic Money Institution) account.
Joining Revolut Bank UAB
- Why does Revolut collect tax information?
- What is FATCA/CRS?
- Will Revolut share my tax information with anyone?
- Do I need to declare all of my Tax Residencies?
- Will Revolut continue to hold and share my tax information with local authorities after I terminate my Revolut account?
- Why is my country not visible on the list of tax residencies?
- What will happen if I don't provide tax information?
- How can I provide tax information?