Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB — what is the difference?
Your account with Revolut Payments UAB is an e-money account which can be used for transfers and money exchange, and to access all of the other Revolut services that you know and love.
Your Demand Deposit account with Revolut Bank UAB is only used to keep your money as a deposit which is protected by deposit insurance. Please read the Demand Deposit Information for more details.
If you have both the Demand Deposit account with Revolut Bank UAB and the e-money account with Revolut Payments UAB, you’ll be able to enjoy the functionality and advantages of both accounts: transfers and currency exchange with excellent rates, as well as deposit protection and Credit services in the future.
Joining Revolut Bank UAB
- Why does Revolut collect tax information?
- What is FATCA/CRS?
- Will Revolut share my tax information with anyone?
- Do I need to declare all of my Tax Residencies?
- Will Revolut continue to hold and share my tax information with local authorities after I terminate my Revolut account?
- Why is my country not visible on the list of tax residencies?
- What will happen if I don't provide tax information?
- How can I provide tax information?