How can I delete a budget?
If you think you no longer need a budget, you can delete just your category budgets and keep the overall limit or delete all budgets. You just need to:
1. Navigate to the 'Analytics' section by clicking on the bar graph on the top right corner of your 'Home Accounts' tab and then clicking on Budget just below the spending graph. You can also access directly your Budget screen by scrolling down on your 'Home Accounts' tab and clicking on the budget tile on the Analytics section.
2. In case you only want to delete your category budgets, scroll down to the 'Category budgets' section and click on 'Manage' button. Select 'Disable category budgets' and click on 'Disable' to delete all category budgets.
3. In case you want to delete all budgets including overall limit, click 'Manage' button in the top right corner of the Budgeting screen. Tap on 'Disable budget' and click on 'Disable' to delete all your budgets.
We will remember your latest settings of your budget in case you want to re-enable your budget. This way, you can easily set it again, including your category budgets.
Managing my account
Budgeting and Analytics
- How can I control my spending with the budgeting feature?
- How can I create a budget?
- How can I edit a budget?
- How can I delete a budget?
- What is ‘Safe to Spend’ on my budget?
- How does the budgeting feature work?
- How does the Analytics feature work?
- How does the Analytics graph work?
- Setting your analytics cycle
- How can I see a spending breakdown by category?
- Managing Analytics categories
- What is Net worth in Analytics?