You can easily add money to your Revolut Business account using a regular bank transfer. At the moment, we don’t take card top-ups or cash deposits.
To receive a transfer from another Revolut account or an external bank account, just share your account details or account confirmation statement (it includes all details about your currency accounts) with your clients or customers:
- Go to Home screen and click on your account balance
- Select your currency account based on the currency you want or expect to receive
- Click on the three dots (...) and choose Account details
- Use account details found in the Local tab when available for a faster and cheaper transfer
Check out this article on finding account details and creating new multi-currency accounts to learn more.
- The currencies we have on Revolut Business and the countries you can receive money from
- Our transfer fees
- Our allowed timeframes for transfers
- Our address
- What to do if your recipient hasn’t received funds
- More info on our local account details
For any other questions, just reach out to our support team any time.