How can we help?

I would like a refund for something I bought

If you were unsatisfied with the goods or services you paid for, or were charged an incorrect amount, please contact the merchant directly to request a full or partial refund.

If your order hasn’t arrived, please check the expected delivery date and track the order if you can, before requesting a refund from the merchant.

In case you've already tried to resolve the issue with the merchant but they refused to help, please fill out our online chargeback form for our team to help. We will need your proof of purchase and evidence of your attempt to contact the merchant to complete the chargeback process.

Related Articles