- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
What are the transfer limits?
For most currencies, there are no limits as for transfer amount. Certain currencies might have limits imposed by our payments partners, which we’re unable to disclose due to compliance reasons.
Specific limits apply for:
- If you are in the UK or EU, transfers British Pounds (GBP) to UK beneficiaries are limited to £250k per transaction, £500k per day, and £1m per week. You cannot make more than 50 transfers in 24 hours, or more than 200 transfers in 7 days.
- If you're making a transfer to or from Japan, there is a limit of 1m Japanese Yen (JPY) equivalent per transaction.
Please be aware that the way we process transfers can change depending on the amount. This means that arrival times, intermediary fees charged by other banks and description your recipient might see on their statement can differ. We provide more information on this when you make a transfer in the app.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card