- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Why was my cash withdrawal declined?
Some of the most common reasons for withdrawals are:
- Insufficient funds
- Incorrect PIN entry
- Monthly spending limit exceeded
- Card accidentally frozen
Please check the 'Cards' tab of the app to view PIN, unblock it when 3 incorrect PIN attempts have been made, and make sure your card has not been frozen, expired, or reported lost or stolen.
If your withdrawal was declined but your Revolut account was debited for the transaction, please fill out our online chargeback form. If the transaction is pending, please wait 7 days after the transaction before submitting the form. The money should be returned to your available balance after this period of time.
Please note, this process may take up to 50 days as we are obliged to give the merchant time to respond.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card