Will Revolut share my tax information with anyone?
Revolut has an obligation by law to report the year end account balances to local tax authorities in Lithuania annually, or provide information on their request. Revolut does not share your information on an automated basis or directly with tax authorities of other countries, it is the Lithuanian tax authority that’s responsible for collecting and sending this to other local authorities under the Standard for Automatic Exchange of Financial Account Information, developed by the OECD, which represents the international consensus on automatic exchange of financial account information for tax purposes, on a reciprocal basis.
- Why does Revolut collect tax information?
- What is FATCA/CRS?
- Will Revolut share my tax information with anyone?
- Do I need to declare all of my Tax Residencies?
- Will Revolut continue to hold and share my tax information with local authorities after I terminate my Revolut account?
- Why is my country not visible on the list of tax residencies?
- What will happen if I don't provide tax information?
- How can I provide tax information?