Viewing my account statements
This is super easy. Go to the 'Accounts' section of the app, select '...' to see more and click on 'Statement'.
Select the date range and file format (PDF or Excel) of your statement. Next, tap 'Get statement' and you will be able to see your account history on your screen.
If you would like to download your statement, simply tap the export icon in the top-right corner of the screen and you can download it to your phone.
Managing my account
Budgeting and Analytics
- How can I control my spending with the budgeting feature?
- How can I create a budget?
- How can I edit a budget?
- How can I delete a budget?
- What is ‘Safe to Spend’ on my budget?
- How does the budgeting feature work?
- How does the Analytics feature work?
- How does the Analytics graph work?
- Setting your analytics cycle
- How can I see a spending breakdown by category?
- Managing Analytics categories
- What is Net worth in Analytics?