Why was my return payment less than the original amount sent?
Revolut does not charge you for transferring money. However, it is important to watch out for third-party fees.
Although your transfer was not successfully received by the beneficiary and is returned to your account, when your money is in transit, it may be processed by an intermediary bank who could also apply a handling fee. In simple terms, third-party fees may cause a lower amount returned to your account than the amount you originally sent.
Issues with transfers
- My recipient has not received the money I sent
- I want to cancel a transfer
- Why is my beneficiary not allowed?
- Why has my transfer failed?
- Why has my transfer been declined?
- Why is my transfer still pending?
- Why was I charged a fee for my transfer?
- Why was my return payment less than the original amount sent?
- How do I download my transfer confirmation?