Does Revolut charge for cash withdrawal?
Please select the country in which your Revolut user agreement was signed prior to using our FAQs, terms may differ depending on your region.
Withdrawing cash from an ATM using your Revolut card is free, up to the limits of your plan. After you hit these limits, we charge a small fee. This is so we can cover our costs and be sustainable.
Our free limits on our plans are as follows:
- Standard plan users can withdraw a total of 800 lei, or make a total of 5 ATM withdrawals (whatever comes first).
- Plus users have 800 lei per month in fee free ATM withdrawals
- Premium users have 1,600 lei per month in fee free ATM withdrawals
- Metal users can have 3,000 lei per month in fee free ATM withdrawals
Above these limits, you will pay a 2% fee on all funds withdrawn, with a minimum fee of 5 lei per withdrawal.
If you are withdrawing from an ATM in a currency you don’t hold in your wallet, this will involve a conversion. Normal fees above your free conversion limits will also apply for that conversion.
You can check your remaining allowance any time under your current price plan in the 'Profile' section.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card