How do I order a Revolut Junior card for my child?
To order a Revolut Junior card, you will first need to create a Revolut Junior account for your child. You will then be able to order a card linked to this account.
Please note, your child can only have one card linked to their Revolut Junior account.
The Revolut Junior card is free, but depending on your plan, we may charge you a delivery fee (and will tell you beforehand). If there is a fee, it will be taken from your own balance and not your child's balance. You can find more details in our Revolut Junior Terms.
Revolut Junior cards can only be delivered to your registered home address.
Getting started with Revolut Junior
Revolut Junior for parents
- What is the currency of a Revolut Junior account?
- Can I control my child's use of the Revolut Junior card?
- Can I use my child's card?
- Can my child have a Revolut Junior account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut Junior is not available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my child's account?
- Can I close a Revolut Junior account?
- How do I create a second Junior account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut Junior account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Junior account?
- Junior Goals
- How to add a Co-parent to my Revolut Junior account?
- What features can Co-parents access with Revolut Junior?