How can I find out more about what fees apply to my account?
We set out the fees that apply in relation to your account whether you’re on Standard or a paid plan (Plus, Premium or Metal) within the Personal Terms fees pages on our website.
The fees pages linked above have recently been updated to reflect changes that are coming into effect on 23 April 2021. Please click on the link at the top of your fees page to see the previous version which currently applies to your account.
If you have a Junior wallet or wallets within your account, you’ll receive a separate Statement of Fees for each wallet. For any fees refunded to your account, please refer to the monthly statements for your account within the app.
Managing my account
Budgeting and Analytics
- How can I control my spending with the budgeting feature?
- How can I create a budget?
- How can I edit a budget?
- How can I delete a budget?
- What is ‘Safe to Spend’ on my budget?
- How does the budgeting feature work?
- How does the Analytics feature work?
- How does the Analytics graph work?
- Setting your analytics cycle
- How can I see a spending breakdown by category?
- Managing Analytics categories
- What is Net worth in Analytics?