Integrate your Revolut Business account with supported HR software to automate your employee management and save time. Doing so allows you to automatically update your team members on Revolut Business:
- Syncing of your team member’s data
- Suspending access to team members leaving your company
- If you enable it, automatic invites to new joiners
Here's how to set up the HR integration:
- Make sure you have the Manage team members and Manage integrations permissions to proceed.
- Go to Team tab → Settings → Connect HR software → select your HR software from the list.
- Follow the authentication flow and connect.
Once connected, you’ll be prompted to finish the setup and invite team members:
- Enable Auto-sync for automatic syncing of your team members in Revolut Business with data in your HR software.
- Optionally, enable Auto-invite for automatic invitation of new team members from your HR software to Revolut Business.
- Select the team members to invite from the list we pulled from your HR software
- Set permissions and assign them cards
- Invites will be sent at the end of the set-up process
- To manage the settings of this integration after finishing the setup: go to Team tab → Settings → click Manage on the HR software banner (or directly go to the integration’s preference page in Integrations).
- We recommend the person setting up the integrations to have admin rights in your HR software to make full use of it.
We currently support integrations with Google Workspace, but are working to support new ones in the future.