My refund is not showing up in my statement
After you have successfully requested a refund from a merchant, the money normally takes 15 days or more to arrive and we’ll update your statement automatically as soon as the funds have reached your Revolut account. If the funds have failed to arrive after 15 days, please contact the merchant directly to get an update.
Unfortunately, we are not in a position to issue the refund directly to your business or provide you with an update from a specific merchant. However, if you are awaiting a refund for your initial card payment, which has not arrived within the expected timeframe and you have a refund confirmation, please fill out our online chargeback form and we will be happy to help!
Please have your refund confirmation ready before speaking with an agent and remember, it can take up to 30 days for Visa transactions and up to 45 days for MasterCard transactions for your dispute to be finalised once it is raised by our Chargeback Team. If you have not heard from us within 15 days you have completed the chargeback form, you can raise a follow up request here.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?