Recurring card payments
Many of our customers pay using cards to the same merchants on a regular basis (i.e. monthly, weekly). The best way to stay on top of such spending is to create dedicated virtual cards for each of the merchants which some refer to as subscription cards.
Thanks to them, you can easily manage your spend in the current month across all those merchants using the Scheduled tab in Payments.
In order to create a dedicated card:
- Navigate to Scheduled tab
- Tap 'Add new'
- Tap 'Create card subscription'
This will create a virtual card (also listed in the Cards tab) with added benefit of listing it as a Card subscription in Scheduled tab where you can monitor your spend.
To cancel an active subscription, freeze that card or remove it. You might also want to reach out to the merchant and cancel the payment.
If you are unable to cancel your recurring payment, please fill out this form here and our Business Support team will be happy to assist you.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?