Need a hand?

Just pop your question below to get an answer.

What to do if my card’s been compromised, lost, or stolen?

If your card is compromised, make sure to freeze your card as soon as possible so no one can access your money through it. Next, you can order yourself a new card.

If you believe your card may have been used fraudulently, submit a chargeback request:

  1. Go to Payments and select the relevant transaction
  2. Click Report an issue
  3. Select the issue
  4. Raise the request and provide the details

Once your dispute request is raised by our chargeback team, it can take up to 30 days for VISA transaction requests to be finalised and up to 45 days for Mastercard transaction requests to be finalised.