You can download a statement for transactions of any type, status, time period, and more. To download your transactions:
- Go to Settings by clicking on your account name on the top-left corner of the screen
- Open Account & documents → Statements → Transaction statements
- Apply or remove filters
- Click the download button at the top of the screen to download a statement
- You can choose to download statements as PDF or CSV files
- You also have an option to share the statement via email (if you do this, we highly recommend protecting your document with a password)
You can also download statements from your Dashboard:
Statements are downloaded in the language your web app or mobile device is currently set to. To change the language on the web app, go toSettings → App settings → Language → pick a language from the list. Mobile app language can be changed in your device settings.
What if I can't get a statement?
You need permissions to manage accounts to download statements. Ask your account owner or admin to grant you access. If you’re still unable to get a statement, feel free to raise a support request.