Payments you receive from your customers will be settled into your Merchant account. This is another account inside your Business account which will only receive payments from your sales. To make use of this money, you'll need to move it out of your Merchant account into your Business account.
- Funds are usually settled 24 hours after your sale is paid (unless we tell you otherwise), and you can withdraw funds 24 hours after the sale is confirmed. This is called ‘settlement delay’. You can move money from your Merchant account to your Business account using the Withdraw button located in the Merchant tab.
- You can also enable Auto-withdrawals to automatically receive funds from your Merchant account into your linked Business account at the end of each day. Auto-withdrawals work only with the same currency accounts, i.e. from GBP to GBP.
Here's how to switch on Auto-withdrawals:
- Go to your Merchant account
- Click on your Merchant account balance → select the currency account you want to auto-withdraw from
- Open Details → toggle on Auto-withdrawals