If we need your help confirming your company's directors, your application menu will contain the detail of all accepted documents (also see them listed below). As a general guideline, we usually accept the documents as long as they:
1. Contain the name of all directors of your company.
2. Dated as mentioned:
- Registry extract [not older than last 3 months]
- Certificate of Incorporation [most up-to-date copy, but not older than 3 years]
- Articles of Association / Memorandum of Association [most up-to-date copy, but not older than 3 years]
- Certificate of Good Standing [most up-to-date copy, but not older than 3 years]
- Audited Annual Report [For the most recently ended financial year]
We might require you to provide a copy of the documents notarised as a true copy. However, the notarisation requirement will be waived, if you share with us a link which includes these documents (must not request any payment or login prompts).
We aim to review your documents within 24 hours and we'll let you know if we need any more information. Keep in mind that the documents we can accept depend on the complexity of your company and/or the documents you’ve uploaded previously.
If you're unable to upload the requested documents into your application directly, please complete the support request here.
Directors also need to pass their identity verification. See requirements for directors and beneficial owners.
If your director's structure has been updated and we should change it from our side, please submit a request here.