If we need your help confirming your company's beneficial owners, your application menu will contain the details of all the documents that we can accept for that purpose. As a general guideline, we usually accept the listed documents as long as they:
- Contain the name of all beneficial owners of your company and their ownership stake.
- Dated as mentioned:
- Registry extract [most up-to-date copy, but not older than 3 years]
- Certificate of Incorporation [most up-to-date copy, but not older than 3 years]
- Articles of Association [most up-to-date copy, but not older than 3 years]
- Audited Annual Report [For the most recently ended financial year]
- Shares Registry [most up-to-date copy, but not older than 3 years]
- Confirmation Statement
- Share Certificate / Cap table / Ownership chart [Copy obtained in the last 12 months)
- A director of the company, or
- Any other person with legal capacity to represent the company (e.g. company secretary). In such a case, you’ll need to provide a proof that the person signing the document has legal capacity to do so.
If any of the above documents provided can't be verified for free using a public source, then:
- For all documents except Share Certificate / Cap Table / Ownership chart, we may require you to provide a copy of the documents certifiedas a true copy.
- Only in the case of Share Certificate / Cap Table / Ownership chart, we may require you to provide documents notarisedas true content.
We aim to review your documents within 24 hours and we'll let you know if we need any more information. Keep in mind that the documents we can accept depend on the complexity of your company and/or the documents you’ve uploaded previously.
If you’re unable to upload requested documents into your application directly, please complete a support request.
Shareholders also need to pass their identity verification. See requirements for directors and beneficial owners.
If your shareholders structure has been updated and we should change it from our side, please submit a request to do so.