You can provide us with a business website or online sales profile to prove the nature of your business. Your company's online presence must:
- Be fully completed with updated information about your business (we can't accept a website that's under construction)
- Clearly describe your business activities
- Demonstrate the kind of services or goods you provide to your clients
- We may also require proof of domain ownership if we can't verify the website you provided belongs to you.
You can provide us with more than just your website. We accept social profiles or e-commerce profiles linking to your business, like Facebook Store, LinkedIn, Amazon, eBay or any other similar platform. However, we can't accept generic links like facebook.com, amazon.com, linkedin.com etc, please provide a link to your exact business profile or products/services on the platforms.
A social profile should:
- be in the name of your business and not your individual profile
- clearly describe your business activities
An e-commerce profile should:
- be a profile of your business on the e-commerce platform with the description of products or services on the platform
- clearly show your business name as a seller / manufacturer / service provider on the platform
We might still request additional documentation to verify your nature of business if the website you submit doesn't provide sufficient proof. We aim to review your documents within 24 hours and we'll let you know if we need any more information. Keep in mind that the documents we can accept depend on the complexity of your company and/or the documents you’ve uploaded previously.
If you're unable to upload requested documents into your application directly, please complete the form here.