If you're not a director of the applying business, we'll need to confirm your right to set up and manage an account in the business’ name through one of two methods:
1. (strongly recommended) By inviting a director to do a full identity verification that will include, as a final step, a confirmation by that director of your right to open and manage the account. In your application menu, you can easily send the invitation to one of the directors of your company, who will be able to access it via email.
2. Power of Attorney: this is a document containing a statement where the owner/director grants the applicant "consent to open, manage and reauthorise other users to manage the Revolut Business account" (exact expression to be used) and where the following is also included:
- Name of the company
- Signed by a director/beneficial owner or signed by all parties authorised by the company’s by-laws to authorise representatives
- Dated within the past 3 months
- Apostille is required when the place of issuance is not Lithuania. Find approved authorities in your country.
See your business account application menu for more details about the information we've requested from you. Once you've submitted the documents, please allow up to 24 hours for us to verify the documents and respond to you.