- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Can I make payments in INR?
You can use your card to make card payments in INR, however, you cannot hold this currency in the app.
This would mean that INR is not on the list of currencies that you can choose for in-app exchange, and it is not possible to store INR on a separate INR currency account.
When you make card payments in INR, the exchange happens dynamically at the moment of purchase. We won’t send INR to the merchant, instead we’ll convert your payment to the settlement currency, which is usually USD. We'll use the best rate available to you, according to our terms and conditions.
Apart from that, there might be currency conversion fees, applied by the schemes (visa/MasterCard).
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card