If you don’t recognise a card payment:
- Make sure to freeze your card as soon as possible to make sure no one can access any funds through it.
- Go to Dashboard → click See all next to your transactions list → see if you have any other payments made to that merchant in the past and whether you recognise them.
- If you don't, please raise a chargeback request so we can help you get your money back:
- Select the relevant transaction
- Click Report an issue
- Select the issue (you won't see the option to fill in the form if the standing order/subscription transaction was made within the last 7 days)
- Raise the request and provide the details
It can take up to 30 days with Visa transactions and up to 45 days with MasterCard transactions for your dispute to be finalised once it’s raised by our Chargeback Team. They should update you within 2 weeks once you’ve submitted the chargeback request. If you haven't heard from us in 15 days, please check in with us.