In a situation where you aren't satisfied with the goods or services you paid for, or you were charged an incorrect amount:
- Contact the merchant directly to request a full or partial refund. If your order hasn’t arrived, please check the expected delivery date and track the order if you can, before asking for a refund from the merchant.
- If the merchant refuses to help, please submit a chargeback request. We'll need your proof of purchase and evidence of your attempt to contact the merchant to complete the chargeback process.
- Select the relevant transaction
- Click Report an issue
- Select the issue (you won't see the option to fill in the form if the standing order/subscription transaction was made within the last 7 days)
- Raise the request and provide the details
It can take up to 30 days with Visa transactions and up to 45 days with MasterCard transactions for your dispute to be finalised once it is raised by our Chargeback Team. If you haven't heard from us within 15 days you after you’ve completed the chargeback form, you can raise a follow-up request.