If your card payment failed, tap See all on the Home screen and find the declined transaction:
- Selecting it will display the transaction details, where you’ll find the reason it was declined, and what to do to make the next transaction successful.
- If you don't see your declined transaction in your Revolut Business account, get more help here.
The most common reasons for failed card payments are:
- You've not verified your identity (KYC)
- There aren't enough funds in one of the funding accounts linked to your card
- You're not the owner of the card
- Your card is frozen or blocked
- Online payments are disabled in your selected card's settings
- Contactless payments are disabled in your selected card's settings
- Revolut's operational systems are temporarily unavailable (see the Revolut system status)
- You're using a card in a prohibited country
- Our fraud detection system blocked your card payment attempt because it seemed suspicious
- You provided incorrect card details (card number, expiry date, CVV code, billing address)
- You haven't authorised the payment in your Revolut Business mobile app
- The merchant didn’t perform a security check. Contact the merchant directly