How can we help?
Is there a limit for receiving local payments?
If you have set up an External Account, there is a transaction limit of SGD200,000. For users without an External Account, all Bank Transfer Topups that bring the SGD equivalent of your Revolut account over SGD5,000 will be rejected and returned automatically.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Which payment methods are supported?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?