How can we help?
What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
How long can it take for a transfer to reach my account?
Transfer time frame mostly depends on the country, where the sender’s bank is located, and the payment instrument used by the sending bank to process the funds. Check here for more information.
What if the timeframe has passed, but the funds haven’t been received?
Firstly, don’t panic. There are a number of reasons that a bank transfer top-up doesn’t arrive. If you’ve sent a FAST transfer to the incorrect Revolut Account Number, it will be returned almost immediately. If you’ve accidentally used an unsupported payment method such as MEPS+ or GIRO, these payments can take up to 3 business days to arrive in our accounts and will be returned within 7-10 working days of receipt.
How can Revolut help me locate the funds?
If you would like our support team to help you with your expected transfer, fill out the form below, attaching transfer confirmation.
Transfer confirmation can usually be generated in your online banking portal. The sender can also contact their bank directly and ask for it.
The confirmation should contain the following details:
- Date the transfer was sent
- Amount of the transfer
- Your name and account details
- Sender's name and account details
If you’re expecting an international transfer, please send us a SWIFT payment instructions, also known as MT103, a formatted message exchanged between banks that contains all details of the expected transfer including its unique tracking ID.
This information is essential for us to run necessary checks in the system and to be able to help find your transfer.
At the same time, the sender can ask their bank to trace the funds as well. ‘Trace’ is a standard procedure conducted by sending banks to identify the whereabouts of non-received transfers by running comprehensive internal checks and contacting correspondent banks to help.
While our Support agents will always help as much they can, only the sending bank can effectively investigate these issues, as they have full visibility of the transfer journey end-to-end.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Which payment methods are supported?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?