How can we help?
Are there any card deposit limits?
As part of our regulatory obligations under the Payment Services Act, there are limits to how much you can deposit in your Revolut account. The limits depend on whether you have set up an External Account. If you have set up your External Account, you can deposit more than S$5,000 or foreign currency equivalent throughout the day; at the end of the day (between 23:30 and 23:59), any balance over the regulatory limit of S$5,000 or foreign currency equivalent will be transferred automatically to your External Account.
If you do not have an External Account set up, you can only deposit up to S$4,800 or foreign currency equivalent. Attempts to top-up beyond this will be unsuccessful until you reduce your account balance or set up an External Account.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Which payment methods are supported?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?