How can we help?
How do I add money to my Revolut account with another card?
Open the Revolut app, tap 'Add money', then tap 'Change'.
Add your correct card details including the:
- 16-digit card number
- Expiry date
- CVC code
- Billing address postal/ZIP code (if required)
Choose the currency, enter the amount you would like to add and, if successful, your deposit will appear in your Revolut account.
We advise using your own card to add money. If someone else would like to add money to your Revolut account, they can send money to your account instantly via their Revolut app or they can send money via bank transfer.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Which payment methods are supported?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?