Head to Upcoming Transactions:
✅ If the subscription is visible, select the upcoming payment → click 'Block future payments'
Blocking subscription in Revolut is only preventing a specific subscription amount from being charged.
It does not:
- Cancel your agreement with the merchant
- Prevent merchant from charging a different amount
- Prevent merchant from applying the charge to a different payment method you have stored with them
👉 You must contact the merchant to make sure the subscription is cancelled.
❌ If the subscription is not visible or you need any other help:
- Open the payment details from your Past Transactions
- Scroll down and select 'Get help'
- Select the most relevant option
If you see a pending transaction for the subscription you already cancelled, please try to contact the merchant to clarify it.
👉 Find out the transaction release date by going to Transactions → tap on the payment → check payment status.