How can we help?
What is Revolut Pay payment method and is this provided by Revolut Singapore?
Revolut Pay is offered by overseas entities in the Revolut Group (“Overseas Revolut Entities”), in partnership with overseas merchants who are customers of such Overseas Revolut entities ("Overseas Merchants"). Payments made via Revolut Pay are made directly between the Revolut account of retail customers and the Revolut account of the Overseas Merchant (akin to a P2P transfer).
Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“Revolut Singapore”) does not offer Revolut Pay as a payment method, and we have no control or over any Overseas Merchant or your purchases from them. Neither does Revolut Singapore provide any coverage if you do not receive your purchase(s) or do not like them - you purchase at your own risk.
Should you require assistance on Revolut Pay, please contact in-app support and your queries will be communicated to the relevant Overseas Revolut entity. More information on Revolut Pay can be accessed on the Help Centres of the Overseas Revolut Entities who provide this payment method.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Which payment methods are supported?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?
- Issues with deposits
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with another card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Will I be charged for adding money by card?
- Can I use Apple Pay or Google Pay to add money?
- Verifying my deposit card
- How do auto deposits work?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- How do regulatory limits affect my card top-ups?