How can we help?
Does Revolut charge for cash withdrawal?
Withdrawing cash with the Revolut multi-currency card is generally at no cost. However, to be sustainable, we have to employ a fair usage policy.
Cash withdrawals are not charged up to S$350 per month, and anything over is charged 2%.
Currency exchange transactions are also at no cost up to S$5,000 per month, and anything over is charged 0.5% (see our Fees page).
You can check your remaining allowance any time under your current price plan in the 'Profile' section.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card