How can we help?
Getting started with Revolut Junior
Revolut Junior for parents
- What is the currency of a Revolut Junior account?
- Can I control my child's use of the Revolut Junior card?
- Can I use my child's card?
- Can my child have a Revolut Junior account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut Junior is not available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my child's account?
- Can I close a Revolut Junior account?
- How do I create a second Junior account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut Junior account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Junior account?
- How to add a Co-parent to my Revolut Junior account?
- What features can Co-parents access with Revolut Junior?
- Is the Junior account affected by the Payment Services Act?
The Revolut Junior card
- How to activate Revolut Junior card?
- How do I order a Revolut Junior card for my child?
- My child has forgotten the card PIN, what can I do?
- Can Revolut Junior cards be used abroad?
- How can I report a lost or stolen Revolut Junior card?
- My child has a problem with the card, how can they get help?
- Can Junior card be added to Apple Pay or Google Pay?
- Why are some merchants restricted and what are they?