How can we help?
What is the Revolut Junior app for?
The Revolut Junior app focuses on enabling your child to learn money management skills.
They will initially be able to view their balance and transactions. If they don't have a phone or cannot use the app, they can ask you as you will have access to their balance and transactions from your own Revolut app, using the Junior tab of your Home screen.
Over time, we will be adding new features such as the ability to put money aside for special occasions or access to simple account analytics.
Children will not be able to change the card security settings or send money to other users.
Please note that the regular Revolut app you are using cannot be used by your child, even if they have a Revolut Junior account or phone number.
Getting started with Revolut Junior
Revolut Junior for parents
- What is the currency of a Revolut Junior account?
- Can I control my child's use of the Revolut Junior card?
- Can I use my child's card?
- Can my child have a Revolut Junior account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut Junior is not available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my child's account?
- Can I close a Revolut Junior account?
- How do I create a second Junior account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut Junior account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Junior account?
- How to add a Co-parent to my Revolut Junior account?
- What features can Co-parents access with Revolut Junior?
- Is the Junior account affected by the Payment Services Act?