How can we help?

How can I report a lost or stolen Revolut Junior card?

You can instantly freeze a Revolut Junior card from your Revolut app.

Open your child’s profile in your Revolut app, tap on their card and select “Freeze card”. If you find the card, you will be able to unfreeze it but if it is definitely lost or it has been stolen, you can easily cancel the card and order a replacement.

Related Articles