How can we help?
How to activate Revolut Junior card?
You can activate the Junior card from your Revolut app by opening your child's profile, tapping on the card and using the "Activate card" option where you will need to enter the full card number.
Getting started with Revolut Junior
Revolut Junior for parents
- What is the currency of a Revolut Junior account?
- Can I control my child's use of the Revolut Junior card?
- Can I use my child's card?
- Can my child have a Revolut Junior account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut Junior is not available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my child's account?
- Can I close a Revolut Junior account?
- How do I create a second Junior account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut Junior account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Junior account?
- How to add a Co-parent to my Revolut Junior account?
- What features can Co-parents access with Revolut Junior?
- Is the Junior account affected by the Payment Services Act?